Headspace Care (For employees residing in FL and GA, their spouses and dependents 13+)
Mental health support through the Headspace Care app made just for you. Confidential behavioral health coaching, therapy, psychiatry, and self-care resources, all from the privacy of a smartphone.
- Immediate text-based behavioral health coaching (unlimited and free to employees, spouses and dependents 13+)
- Video therapy & psychiatry, with evening and weekend hours (billable through your insurance provider)
- Self-guided care resources, recommended for your needs (Free to employees, spouses and dependents 13+)
- For additional help, please email email@example.com
- Ginger Overview Video
- Ginger FAQ Document for Adults and Teens
- Directions to Sign Your Dependent Teen Up for Ginger
Cost to You
- Free unlimited text-based coaching
- Therapy and psychiatry services billed through your insurance provider (When cost-sharing is required, Mayo Medical Plan participants are responsible for the full cost of services until they’ve met their plan deductible. Costs for visits can vary as they are determined by the provider, not the Mayo Medical Plan. Once the participant has met their deductible, coinsurance begins. This means the participant is responsible for 20% of covered services and the Mayo Medical Plan pays for 80%. Coinsurance continues until the participant has met their out-of-pocket maximum for the calendar year. Once this maximum is met, the Mayo Medical Plan pays for 100% of covered services through the end of the calendar year.)
Ready to get started?
- Download the Headspace Care app on your smartphone from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Once downloaded, tap “Get Started.”
- Then select “My Organization.”
- Use your Mayo Clinic email address to register as well as your date of birth and zip code.
- You’re all set!